The Business Development Executive for Hospital and Cardiology Group Sales is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Hospital and Cardiology group prospects within their assigned region/territory throughout the sales process. The ideal candidate will also be able to fully manage the sales process including making executive sales presentations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies and develops relationships with hospital and cardiology group prospects
- Outreach to key personnel to introduce the Pritikin ICR program
- Scheduling in-person sales discussions and presentations
- Probes to understand the specific needs and circumstances for potential clients and uses this information to assist in preparing the Pritikin team for sales presentations.
- Manages relationships and drives sales strategies with prospects throughout sales cycle
- Staying in touch with prospects, including proactive communications to keep an open dialogue and determine likelihood to close
- Working with senior leadership to determine appropriate next steps for each prospect which could include reaching out to additional personnel, scheduling additional in-person meetings or providing prospects with information about the program, its operations and the financial opportunity
- Manages the sales closing process to ensure that the proper steps are followed throughout negotiation and contract closing.
- Minimum 5 years of successful track record of selling product/services to hospitals
- Ability to speak with credibility to hospital personnel at all levels including executives
- Knowledge of applicable clinical areas including cardiology and nutrition. Specific experience with cardiac rehabilitation is a plus.
- Passion for Pritikin’s mission of providing methods for improving health and wellness
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to present to groups
- High energy level and self-motivated
- Comfortable with Financial modeling and excellent critical thinking skills
- Undergraduate degree in an applicable field; clinical degree or certifications are a plus
- Ability to travel as necessary to attend sales presentations and networking events – likely 20% - 40% initially.