The Account Manager works with Pritikin Intensive Cardiac Rehab (ICR) certified healthcare providers to assist with implementing and supporting the delivery of the Pritikin ICR program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support healthcare providers delivering the comprehensive Pritikin ICR lifestyle education program for qualifying cardiac patients.
- Conduct routine business review meetings to assist healthcare providers in evaluating the progress and effectiveness of the Pritikin ICR program.
- Monitor healthcare provider adherence to the Pritikin ICR Program through site observation, professional staff coaching and ongoing communication.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to optimize program content and delivery.
Serve as subject matter expert on the Pritikin ICR program.
QUALIFYING CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE
- Mental Health Professional - Licensed for practice in the jurisdiction as a clinical social worker, counselor, or psychologist. Experience in psychological assessment, administration of behavioral health interventions and counseling with cardiac patients and/or chronic disease states.
- Registered Nurse - Licensed for practice as a registered nurse in the jurisdiction. Advanced knowledge of exercise physiology, risk factor modification strategies, counseling techniques and uses of behavioral change programs and technologies used in cardiac rehab.
- Exercise Physiologist – Certification, experience or training as that specified for an ACSM Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Registered Dietitian - RD/RDN by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ Commission on Dietetic Registration
- 3-5 years of experience in cardiac rehab preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%, primarily to healthcare providers
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Business and/or management experience preferably in a hospital and/or cardiac rehab setting
HOW TO APPLY
To learn more or to be considered for this opportunity, please complete our interest form.